icon
title

View from the east, 4 OF 16

menu
southeast plan The Trinity Chapel and its flanking chapels terminating the side aisles of the choir constitute the first phase of building. Foundation stones were laid here in 1220. In the masonry below the windows are quatrefoils within circles, evidence of the metal crosses marking the sites of blessing during the consecration of the building in 1258.