icon
title

View in the cloister garth, 15 OF 16

menu
cloister plan The cloister consists of four arcaded and vaulted walks around an open space or garth. The east walk, connected to the cathedral by means of a door in the west wall of the south transept, gives access to the chapter house. The garth was also a place of burial. Today a magnificent cedar of Lebanon planted in 1837 stands in the center.